Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Printed Things are so Pretty

I new business cards in the mail today and they are just lovely. I think with digital-ness being everywhere, we forget about the impact of an actual printed product.

My card proofs were so nice on the computer screen, but when they arrived in the mail it was much better than I had anticipated. Of course I had the design skillz of Miss Emilee Stites to add to the awesome-ness. (I also got a proof book of Gwen's maternity images, I'll talk about that later.)

You can't really tell in the picture, but they've got this beautiful pearly finish to them. So if you're like me and you've got a ton of stuff sitting on your computer or memory cards, go ahead an print them out. You'll be so happy you did.




1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Your cards are really great, love the design and LOVE the color. I bet they look super fab with the pearl finish:)